Whale WX1542 QuickConnect Adaptor 3/4" BSP Female, 15mm (2 pcs.)
Whale Quick Connect fittings ensure a high integrity, reliable, plumbing system solution, specifically designed for use in mobile applications
WX15 fittings and pipework design ensures easy installation and re-usability of components. The simple two step installation procedure does not require special tools to make a watertight connection.
- Unique ‘WX15 Double Gripper’ design provides secure lifelong pipework retention even at excessive pressures
- The innovative ‘cage collet’ eliminates leaks where fittings are installed close to tight bends
- Collet has internal support ring ensuring o ring seal is held in position and does not distort or leak under pressure
- High integrity single piece moulding improves the strength of the fittings
- Outer sleeve incorporates collet cover, thus preventing accidental pipework release
- Collet clips are not necessary and therefore reduce installation time
- Pipework includes measured cut marks, designed to be a visual guide to ensure that fittings are pushed fully home
Installation: Cut pipework to length by making a straight clean cut using Whale cutters. Simply push the pipework length into the fitting to the second internal stop.
To release pipework: Push back the grey collet into the fitting, then hold the collet in and pull out the pipework length.
By entering the article number of the main unit in the search-box, all available spare parts for this main article will be shown. Usually this number is printed on the type plate of the main unit, on the cover or body of impeller pumps, or in your documentation on board.
Alternatively you may navigate through the menu via manufacturer brand and series of the main unit in order to receive the list of available spare parts.
Please contact us in case you need an exploded view of the main unit, if you are struggling on site to clearly determine the required part, or if you need further parts that are not shown in the shop.