Whale BP1552 Gulper 220 electric bilge- / wastewater pump, 14 LPM, 12V
- Gulper valve technoloogy handles shower waste such as hair and gel
- No clog, no filter wast e pump built on more than a decade of market leading pump technology
- Pumps up to 14 ltrs (3.7 US gals) per minute
- Will run dry without damage and pump a mixture of air and water
- Specially designed to pump waste water
- Large single diaphragm
- Virtually non-choke valves
- Robust, reliable design
- No filter required
- Self-priming up to 3m (10 ft)
- Easy to install in confined spaces
- Double outlet valve ensuring continuous flow
- Low power consumption
|Shipping weight:||2,20 Kg|
By entering the article number of the main unit in the search-box, all available spare parts for this main article will be shown. Usually this number is printed on the type plate of the main unit, on the cover or body of impeller pumps, or in your documentation on board.
Alternatively you may navigate through the menu via manufacturer brand and series of the main unit in order to receive the list of available spare parts.
Please contact us in case you need an exploded view of the main unit, if you are struggling on site to clearly determine the required part, or if you need further parts that are not shown in the shop.