Rule RM800B - Rule-Mate 800 GPH Bilge Pump 12V
- 3.562 l/h (942 GPH) capacity at zero discharge head, at 2m head 1.575 l/h (416 GPH)
- Pump with integrated electronic water sensing device
- Connection: 25mm (1") NPSM thread or 19mm (3/4") ID hose
- Amperage max 3,7A; fuse size 5A
- Dimensions: 88mm width x 73mm depth x 112mm height
- Alternate to RuleMate RM750 and RM750A
RuleMate bilge pumps have built-in programming that can sense when the pump is running but not pumping water to protect the pump, vessel, and the vessel?s batteries. If debris fouls the sensor or the pump becomes air-bound, the pump will stop running and begin to ?check? for water every 2-1/2 minutes. Once the debris is removed, the pump will revert to its normal operation, turning on when the water reaches approximately 2-1/2" and shutting off at 5/8".
|Shipping weight:||1,00 Kg|
By entering the article number of the main unit in the search-box, all available spare parts for this main article will be shown. Usually this number is printed on the type plate of the main unit, on the cover or body of impeller pumps, or in your documentation on board.
Alternatively you may navigate through the menu via manufacturer brand and series of the main unit in order to receive the list of available spare parts.
Please contact us in case you need an exploded view of the main unit, if you are struggling on site to clearly determine the required part, or if you need further parts that are not shown in the shop.