Rule LP900S - LoPro Automatic Submersible Bilge Pump 900GPH, 12V
- 3.407 l/h (900 GPH) capacity at zero discharge head, at 2m head 1.582 l/h (418 GPH)
- Automatic: Integrated electronic water sensing device (3cm or 5cm) or the pump turns on every 2,5 mintes to sense for water
- Flexible installation due to 180° rotatable pump body
- Connection: Either 19mm (3/4") or 29mm (1-1/8") ID hose, straight or 90°
- Amperage max 5,2A; fuse size 7,5A
- Dimensions: Width 60mm / height 61mm / length 180mm (width/heigth: Add 7,1cm depending on discharge orientation)
Designed to bring pumping power to tight bilge areas. Ideal for vessels with bilge pumps mounted beneath inboard or I/O engines.
Float switches are not required for this pump. When the water level rises, the pump can either be activated by the fully electronic water detector. Alternatively the pump will turn on every 2,5 minutes for about one second to sense for water. If water is present, the pump will sense resistance and continue to run until all water is removed.
|Shipping weight:||1,10 Kg|
By entering the article number of the main unit in the search-box, all available spare parts for this main article will be shown. Usually this number is printed on the type plate of the main unit, on the cover or body of impeller pumps, or in your documentation on board.
Alternatively you may navigate through the menu via manufacturer brand and series of the main unit in order to receive the list of available spare parts.
Please contact us in case you need an exploded view of the main unit, if you are struggling on site to clearly determine the required part, or if you need further parts that are not shown in the shop.