Rule LP900D - LoPro Submersible Bilge Pump 900GPH, 12V
- 3.407 l/h (900 GPH) capacity at zero discharge head, at 2m head 1.582 l/h (418 GPH)
- Flexible installation due to 180° rotatable pump body
- Connection: Either 19mm (3/4") or 29mm (1-1/8") ID hose, straight or 90°
- Amperage max 5,2A; fuse size 7,5A
- Dimensions: Width 60mm / height 61mm / length 180mm
Designed to bring pumping power to tight bilge areas. Ideal for vessels with bilge pumps mounted beneath inboard or I/O engines. Operated by the use of a separate panel switch or float switch to sense water and activate the pump.
|Shipping weight:||1,20 Kg|
By entering the article number of the main unit in the search-box, all available spare parts for this main article will be shown. Usually this number is printed on the type plate of the main unit, on the cover or body of impeller pumps, or in your documentation on board.
Alternatively you may navigate through the menu via manufacturer brand and series of the main unit in order to receive the list of available spare parts.
Please contact us in case you need an exploded view of the main unit, if you are struggling on site to clearly determine the required part, or if you need further parts that are not shown in the shop.