Rule IL500PK Slimline - Kit Inline/Submersible Pump 32 LPM water / diesel, 12V
- Portable inline and submersible pump with clip-on easily cleaned filter
- Incl. battery clips, spray nozzle and 4m layflat pvc/nitrile hose
- Ideal e.g. for emptying bilges in tight areas, water transfer or diesel, deck showers or for deck, anchor and general wahs-down
- Suitable for fresh and sea water with a temperature up to 80°C or diesel with a temperature up to 40°C
- Flow rate of up to 32 litres / minute and up to 0,96 bar pressure
- Connection: 19mm (3/4") hose (inner diameter), cable length ca. 4m
- Suitable for light continuous duty, pump should not be run dry for long periods of time
- Motor life approx 75 operating hours
- Amperage max 6A at 12V
- Dimensions: 38mm diameter x 165mm length
For an in-line installation unclip the filter to expose the inlet nozzle. Connect a length of hose between the tank and nozzle . The pump must be fitted below the tank.
|Shipping weight:||1,50 Kg|
By entering the article number of the main unit in the search-box, all available spare parts for this main article will be shown. Usually this number is printed on the type plate of the main unit, on the cover or body of impeller pumps, or in your documentation on board.
Alternatively you may navigate through the menu via manufacturer brand and series of the main unit in order to receive the list of available spare parts.
Please contact us in case you need an exploded view of the main unit, if you are struggling on site to clearly determine the required part, or if you need further parts that are not shown in the shop.