Rule IL200 Slimline - Inline/Submersible Pump 12,5 LPM water, 12V
- Portable inline and submersible pump with clip-on easily cleaned filter
- Ideal e.g. for emptying bilges in tight areas, water transfer, deck showers or for deck, anchor and general wash-down
- Suitable for fresh and sea water with a temperature up to 60°C
- Flow rate of up to 12.5 litres / minute and up to 0,96 bar pressure
- Connection: 10mm (3/8") or 13mm (1/2") hose (inner diameter), cable length ca. 1m
- Suitable for intermittent duty, pump should not be run for more than 20 minutes continuously
- Motor life ca. 100 operating hours
- Amperage max 2,8A at 12V
- Dimensions: 36mm diameter x 130mm length
For an in-line installation unclip the filter to expose the inlet nozzle. Connect a length of hose between the tank and nozzle . The pump must be fitted below the tank.
|Shipping weight:||0,70 Kg|
By entering the article number of the main unit in the search-box, all available spare parts for this main article will be shown. Usually this number is printed on the type plate of the main unit, on the cover or body of impeller pumps, or in your documentation on board.
Alternatively you may navigate through the menu via manufacturer brand and series of the main unit in order to receive the list of available spare parts.
Please contact us in case you need an exploded view of the main unit, if you are struggling on site to clearly determine the required part, or if you need further parts that are not shown in the shop.