Rule 35A - Rule-A-Matic Float Switch
- Turns pump on when water level reaches 51mm (2"), turns pump off when water level reaches 19mm (3/4")
- Corrosion resistant construction (long life seals, waterproof grommet protection and 'blocked' wiring)
- Detachable mounting base for easy installation, cleaning and inspection
- For use with pumps drawing up to 14 amps (12V) / 7 amps (24V)
- Dimensions: Height 5,7 cm / lenght 12,7 cam / width 5,8 cm
|Shipping weight:||0,30 Kg|
By entering the article number of the main unit in the search-box, all available spare parts for this main article will be shown. Usually this number is printed on the type plate of the main unit, on the cover or body of impeller pumps, or in your documentation on board.
Alternatively you may navigate through the menu via manufacturer brand and series of the main unit in order to receive the list of available spare parts.
Please contact us in case you need an exploded view of the main unit, if you are struggling on site to clearly determine the required part, or if you need further parts that are not shown in the shop.