Rule 20DA-24 - Rule 800 GPH Submersible Bilge Pump 24V
- 3.955 l/h (1.045 GPH) capacity at zero discharge head, at 2m head 2.175 l/h (575 GPH)
- Check valve included to prevents backflow
- Threaded discharge for easier installation and maintenance
- Connection: 19mm (3/4") ID hose or 25mm (1") NPSM
- Amperage max 2A (27V); fuse size 4A
- Dimensions: Height 11,2 cm / Width 7,4 cm / Depth 6,4 cm (without discharge)
- Alternate to Rule 21R
Operated by the use of a separate panel switch or float switch to sense water and activate the pump.
|Shipping weight:||0,70 Kg|
By entering the article number of the main unit in the search-box, all available spare parts for this main article will be shown. Usually this number is printed on the type plate of the main unit, on the cover or body of impeller pumps, or in your documentation on board.
Alternatively you may navigate through the menu via manufacturer brand and series of the main unit in order to receive the list of available spare parts.
Please contact us in case you need an exploded view of the main unit, if you are struggling on site to clearly determine the required part, or if you need further parts that are not shown in the shop.