Jabsco 50890-1000 Diaphragm Waste Pump, 19 LPM, 12V
- Output max. 19 litres / minute (5 GPM)
- Self-Priming up to 3m
- Runs dry without damage and oil resistant
- Flexible installation due to rotatable pump head (2 axes)
- Compact and simple desing, no filter required
- Suitable for intermittent duty, motor should not be run for more than 30 minutes continuously
- Connections: In / out for 38mm (1-1/2") ID hose
- Amperage max 8A; fuse size 10A
- Dimensions: Height 13,2cm / width 16,1cm / length 27,8cm
The "straight through" waste path of this quiet running pump easily passes solids in suspension, making it the ideal solution for emptying holding tanks. The 360° rotating head offers multiple installation options.
|Shipping weight:||3,50 Kg|
By entering the article number of the main unit in the search-box, all available spare parts for this main article will be shown. Usually this number is printed on the type plate of the main unit, on the cover or body of impeller pumps, or in your documentation on board.
Alternatively you may navigate through the menu via manufacturer brand and series of the main unit in order to receive the list of available spare parts.
Please contact us in case you need an exploded view of the main unit, if you are struggling on site to clearly determine the required part, or if you need further parts that are not shown in the shop.