Jabsco 50880-1100 Diaphragm Shower Drain & Bilge Pump, 16 LPM, 24V
- Output max. 16 litres / minute (4,2 GPM)
- Self-Priming up to 3m
- Runs dry without damage and oil resistant
- Flexible installation due to rotatable pump head (2 axes)
- Compact and simple desing, no filter required
- Suitable for intermittent duty, motor should not be run for more than 30 minutes continuously
- Connections: In / out for 19mm (3/4") ID hose
- Amperage max 2,5A; fuse size 5A
- Dimensions: Height 13,2cm / width 15,8cm / length 29,3cm
New generation single diaphragm pump. Ideal for use in emptying the shallowest of bilges or for use in shower and sink drain applications. The filter-less design makes maintenance easy and is virtually unblockable. The pump has a compact design with multipositionable ports, which makes installation simple. 960l/h output (254 GPH), self priming to 3m (10ft) and capable of extensive dry running, offering an inexpensive, reliable solution for bilge pumping and for shower and sink waste water.
|Shipping weight:||3,80 Kg|
By entering the article number of the main unit in the search-box, all available spare parts for this main article will be shown. Usually this number is printed on the type plate of the main unit, on the cover or body of impeller pumps, or in your documentation on board.
Alternatively you may navigate through the menu via manufacturer brand and series of the main unit in order to receive the list of available spare parts.
Please contact us in case you need an exploded view of the main unit, if you are struggling on site to clearly determine the required part, or if you need further parts that are not shown in the shop.