Jabsco 50840-2024 Cyclone Low Pressure Centrifugal Pump BSP, 24V
- Long life centrifugal pump which gives high flows up to 80 litre / minute at low pressures
- Pressure up to 1,2 bar (17,4 PSI) / maximum head 12m
- Intermittend rated: Recommended duty max. 30 minutes on / min. 30 minutes off
- Ideal for ballast transfer systems and for transferring diesel, water and mild chemicals
- Can be used in conjuction with trigger nozzles
- Robust stainless steel body and long life DC motor
- Non-self-priming, requires flooded suction
- Fluid temperature +4°C min. +95°C max.
- Connection: For 3/4" BSP internal threaded ports
- Amperage 10,5A; fuse size 15A
- Dimensions: Height 12,2 cm / width 12,0 cm / length 20,5 cm
Information: Jabsco centrifugal pumps are designed for multiple applications, from hot water circulation to diesel transfer. They should be mounted in a position where the inlet is continually flooded as they are not self priming.
|Shipping weight:||5,50 Kg|
By entering the article number of the main unit in the search-box, all available spare parts for this main article will be shown. Usually this number is printed on the type plate of the main unit, on the cover or body of impeller pumps, or in your documentation on board.
Alternatively you may navigate through the menu via manufacturer brand and series of the main unit in order to receive the list of available spare parts.
Please contact us in case you need an exploded view of the main unit, if you are struggling on site to clearly determine the required part, or if you need further parts that are not shown in the shop.