Jabsco 37055-0092 Quiet-Flush Conversion Kit with Solenoid Valve, 12V
- Characterized by low noise operation
- Single button flush actuator - with dual function water level control switch
- Water consumption ca. 1-2 L per flush
- Can be plumbed to any pressurized water system that can provide min. 13,5 LPM flow rate
- Water control solenoid valve with anti-siphon breaker to prevent contamination of potable water supply
- High capacity waste macerator and bowl discharge pump
- Connections: Inlet hose 19mm (3/4"), discharge hose 25mm (1")
- Hose adaptor included to adapt to 38mm (1-1/2") waste plumbing
- Amperage: 10A; fuse size 25A
- Dimensions: Height 101mm / width 181mm / length 337mm
The 37055 series can be used to convert the Manual Jabsco Toilet 29090 and 29120, as well as virtually any other model marine toilet using the ?standard? bowl configuration with a 95,3mm (3-3/4") diameter bolt circle, 4 hole pattern in the base. Check the dimensional drawing (Product data sheet) to be sure the bowl will fit the flange dimensions as shown.
The 37055 series includes the complete motorized base assembly, bowl gasket, four bolts and washers for bowl, solenoid valve with anti-siphon breaker, a 19mm (3/4") white hose, 25mm (1") discharge port adaptor, and control switch.
|Shipping weight:||4,50 Kg|
By entering the article number of the main unit in the search-box, all available spare parts for this main article will be shown. Usually this number is printed on the type plate of the main unit, on the cover or body of impeller pumps, or in your documentation on board.
Alternatively you may navigate through the menu via manufacturer brand and series of the main unit in order to receive the list of available spare parts.
Please contact us in case you need an exploded view of the main unit, if you are struggling on site to clearly determine the required part, or if you need further parts that are not shown in the shop.