Jabsco 31395-4012-3A PAR-MAX 3 Water Pressure Pump, 11 LPM, 2,8 bar, S/E, 12V
- Output up to 11 litres / minute (3 GPM) at open flow
- Pressure switch cuts in at ca. 1,4 bar (20 psi) and cuts out at 2,8 bar (40 psi)
- 3-chamber Santoprene diaphragm and EPDM valves
- Typically used for potable water systems with 2-3 outlets
- Self-Priming up to 1,8m
- Runs dry without damage
- Equipped with a bypass which enables smoother flow and decreases cycling
- Including straight snap-in ports 2 x 13mm (1/2") hose barb as well as 1 x 40 MESH mini strainer
- Amperage max. 6A; fuse size 10A
- Dimensions: Height 10,6 cm / width 10,8 cm (exlcuding hose ports) / length 23,1 cm
- Alternative to Jabsco 31395-0392, 31395-4012-3A, Flojet R4405143A
By entering the article number of the main unit in the search-box, all available spare parts for this main article will be shown. Usually this number is printed on the type plate of the main unit, on the cover or body of impeller pumps, or in your documentation on board.
Alternatively you may navigate through the menu via manufacturer brand and series of the main unit in order to receive the list of available spare parts.
Please contact us in case you need an exploded view of the main unit, if you are struggling on site to clearly determine the required part, or if you need further parts that are not shown in the shop.