Jabsco 18590-2092 Macerator Pump, 46 LPM, NIT, 12V
- New version with long lasting stainless bolts
- Output 46 l/m at 0m, 28 l/m at 6m head
- Including oil resistant nitrile impeller and stainless wearplate
- Self-Priming up to 1,2m
- Short term dry running of the pump possible
- Stainless Steel Cutter reduces particle size to 3mm (1/8") maximum
- Inlet 38mm (1-1/2") Hose Barb and 38mm (1-1/2") NPT (Male), Outlet 25mm (1") Hose Barb
- Amperage 16A; fuse size 20A
- Dimensions: Height 9,2cm / width 11,9cm / length 29,4cm
- Label on Motor often shows No. 74001-1855, 74000-1820
- Alternative to 18590-0000, 18590-0090, 18590-1000 and 18590-1090
New O-Ring sealed motor, twin sealed ball bearings and heavy duty chopper make this macerator pump ideal for evacuating fish boxes and livewell tanks as well as holding tanks. The macerator grinds waste into small particles so it easily passes through the 25mm (1”) discharge port. Can discharge tanks up to 600 liters in one operation and self-primes up to 1,2m. In addition to these features the Jabsco Macerator is now fitted with an exclusive (patent pending) Run-Dry-Protection Device. This new feature makes accidental run-dry impeller damage a thing of the past.
|Shipping weight:||2,80 Kg|
By entering the article number of the main unit in the search-box, all available spare parts for this main article will be shown. Usually this number is printed on the type plate of the main unit, on the cover or body of impeller pumps, or in your documentation on board.
Alternatively you may navigate through the menu via manufacturer brand and series of the main unit in order to receive the list of available spare parts.
Please contact us in case you need an exploded view of the main unit, if you are struggling on site to clearly determine the required part, or if you need further parts that are not shown in the shop.