Ensure warm water supply on board
Isotemp water heaters are specifically designed for use on yachts and boats. Only high quality components are chosen to ensure the best product performance. The marine water heaters are very robust and highly insulated to keep warm water available at all times and under all circumstances.
Isotemp Marine Water Heaters Basic, Slim und Square
Isotemp premium water heater comes with brushed stainless steel cover as well as innovative internal design. It achieves highest capacity by optimized installation of the engine water heat exchanger as well as the immersion heater. They are positioned in the lowest part of the tank where the water is coldest in order to ensure an equal heating of all the water in the tank. The water in and outlets are especially designed to minimize the mixture of cold and hot water.
- Robust design
- Water tank in stainless steel
- External cylinder in stainless steel
- Stable fixing feet in stainless steel
- 360° adjustable mounting for easy installation also on bulkhead
- Extra long, corrugated coils for high heat exchange efficiency
- Special 5.0 bar / 70 psi safety valve: simple winter drain
- Ultra-thick insulation for lowest temperature loss
- Electrical plug and play immersion heating element, especially designed to heat also the water at the bottom of the tank
- Thermostat mixing valve (optional on Square and Double coil water heaters)
- 750 W immersion heating element as standard; 1200 W available as an option only for Slim 20 and 25, Basic 40, 50 and 75
- 2000 W heating element is available as an option only for Slim 25, Basic 50 and 75. It is compatible on 230 V versions only
- Gross volume: 16 Liter
- Dimension*: 400 x 560 x 180 (W x D x H in mm)
- Weight: 15,5 kg
- Rated pressure: 5,0 bar
- Heating element**: 115V
- Nominal power 750 W
*Including thermostat mixing valve
**Immersion heater 115 V / 750 W and 115 V / 1200 W also available. Material: Tank, engine water coil and all connections AISI 316; Outside cover and mounting feet: AISI 304; Electric immersion heater: Copper covered by Nickel; Insulation: Polyurethane; Water connections: 1/ 2” inside and outside NPT and BSP pipe thread. Changes of the specification may be done without prior notice
|Shipping weight:||18,00 Kg|
By entering the article number of the main unit in the search-box, all available spare parts for this main article will be shown. Usually this number is printed on the type plate of the main unit, on the cover or body of impeller pumps, or in your documentation on board.
Alternatively you may navigate through the menu via manufacturer brand and series of the main unit in order to receive the list of available spare parts.
Please contact us in case you need an exploded view of the main unit, if you are struggling on site to clearly determine the required part, or if you need further parts that are not shown in the shop.